START LIVING OUTDOORS!
Screen porches and season rooms allow you to enjoy your backyard in the shade and bug-free! All of our additions meet 2015 IRC building codes to ensure your safety and needs are met! EVERY PROJECT IS OVERSEEN BY A LICENSED SOUTH CAROLINA RESIDENTIAL BUILDER!
Exterior Escapes LLC specializes in high end outdoor living spaces including Porches, Screen Rooms and Multi-Season Rooms.
We have been operating in the Upstate of South Carolina since 2009 giving our customers a top quality project with only the best materials. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and leave an enjoyable space for many years!
Porches and Screened Rooms
If the sun bearing down is too much and you just need some shade or a place out of the rain on a summer day, then let us build an open porch onto your home. Exterior Escapes LLC can integrate a new porch on most areas on the home to give you some relief whether for the front of your home or to cover a patio or deck, we can provide reprieve from the sun!
If you love being outside but want relief from the sun and insects, we also offer a variety of outdoor living areas from a Screened Room to a 3 or 4 Season Room. We use aluminum screening systems for both quality and durability. Projects can be personalized with colors, textures, lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, and other accessories to make the space reflect your style!
Screen Framing Systems: Extruded Aluminum Screen Framing Systems offer a variety of colors, applications and railing styles while also providing a low maintenance option to wood framing. These systems never need to be painted and are more reliable than traditional wood framing. This is a spline screening system which is easier to repair if a panel is damaged.
Retro-fitting screen systems: Screen-Eze can be used to retro-fit standard existing wood or aluminum framed porches. It can span larger areas and installs quickly lowering costly labor time. You can visit their website at http://www.screeneze.com/.
- You can do custom doors with PCA Custom Screen Doors to provide high quality doors in custom sizes and styles. French screen doors are also available! pcaproducts.com.
- We also offer an even more custom look with Barn Door style screen doors that slide open.
- Our standard Screen door is a 36×80 5-Hinge all aluminum door, sturdy better on the wallet!
Roof Design: Exterior Escapes LLC will work with you to design a roof that will integrate with the architectural aesthetics of you home which include Gable, Shed, and Gambrel to name a few.
The Interior: Your new porch ceiling design will depend on the application and your taste. Some examples of ceiling types are Coffered, Tray, Cathedral, Vaulted, and Shed. Ceiling Covering options include Beaded Vinyl, Beadboard, Fiber-cement Panels, Tongue and Groove Wood. Other options include exposed rafters of various types.
Let’s Light This Place Up!
Electrical: Exterior Escapes LLC has a South Carolina licensed electrician to meet all your electrical needs.
- Ceiling fans
- additional lighting including track and recessed lighting,
- heating elements http://www.woodlanddirect.com/Outdoor/Electric-Patio-Heaters?state=1053
- Exterior lighting (flood lights or decorative)
- additional outlets.
Accessories: We have plenty of other options to make your porch or screened room even more cozy which include fireplaces, TV mounting options, and integrated kitchens or bars.
Multi-Season Rooms (3 and 4 Season Rooms) allow you to enjoy your new favorite living space with the change of the seasons! Our custom options include the Eze-Breeze® window system, The Freedom Room® windows or a variety of custom windows from our various manufacturers.
- PGT Eze-Breeze—“Porch Enclosures That Let Cool Breezes In and Keep Bad Weather Out. This versatile system is designed to make outdoor spaces more utilized spaces. The Enclosure system offers vertical or horizontal slides to meet your needs with a variety of mounting options.”
- Freedom Room® or custom windows—“Sunrooms are defined as having more than 40% wall space as glass and does not require HVAC. Sunrooms allow you to enjoy the outdoors “indoors” and are designed for leisure activities. We will work together to decide needs and wants for windows and doors and even skylights!”